We work closely with our clients to deliver the best outcomes for each project. Our assistance can include some or all of:
- Conceptual design
- Technology evaluations and equipment trials
- Feasibility work
- Financial modelling for project evaluation
- Scale up of equipment and processes
- Detailed design
- Project engineering and project management
- Commissioning and optimisation
- Due diligence work
- Expert witness
- Hazop studies
We can assist with just one aspect of a project, or work with you from concept to commissioning in a logical and methodical manner.
Enecon's personnel offer valuable experience in the selection of technology and equipment from around the world. Examples include:
- Review of size reduction equipment in Europe and North America, including trials on Australian feedstocks.
- Sourcing of second-hand turbine from Germany and incorporation into Australian plant.
- Selection of gasification equipment including supplier meetings in Europe and the USA.
- Selection of pyrolysis equipment from technologies available in Europe and North America.
- Development of design and costing packages for chemical plants in Europe for duplication in Australian locations.
- Laboratory trials, plant design and costing in the USA, using Australian feedstock for novel fuel technology.
Every assignment has its own particular needs. We welcome your call or email to discuss how we may be of assistance.